- The Rev. Lu Cantrell (Chairperson), Peace, Morris (East Conference)
- The Rev. Nathan Feig, Trinity, Ottawa (South Conference)
- Ms. Bethany Gola, Bethany, Crystal Lake (Northeast Conference)
- Mr. Don Long, United, Rockford (North Conference)
- The Rev. Julane Nease, United, Rockford (North Conference)
- Ms. Laura Nelson, St. John’s, Hebron (Northeast Conference)
- Mr. Mike Reibel, All Saints, Byron (Central Conference)
- Advisor, Dr. David Renneke – St. James, Rock Island (West Conf.)
- The Rev. Christopher Lee (Chairperson), First, Rock Island (West Conference)
- The Rev. Wayne Melaas-Swanson, Messiah, Port Byron (West Conference)
- Ms. Deb Ehrler, Shepherd of the Hills, Scales Mound (Northwest Conference)
Minutes Review Committee
- The Rev. Julie Monnard, Calvary, New Windsor (Southwest Conference)
- Ms. Donna Kelly, Shepherd of the Prairie, Huntley (NE Conference)
- The Rev. Miho Yasukawa (Chairperson), Good Shepherd, Lena (NW Conference)
- Ms. Karen DeBolt, First, Plano (East Conference)
- The Rev. Brad Haugen, Followers of Christ, Plainfield (East Conference)
- Mr. Paul Dallgas-Frey, Immanuel, Dixon (Central Conference)
- Ms. Denise Norman, St. John’s, Sterling (Central Conference)
- The Rev. Pat Esker, Staff Liaison and Parliamentarian
B: As in one body we have many members,
C: so we, who are many, are one body in Christ.
B: Where two or three are gathered in my name, says the Lord,
C: I am there among them.
B: Live a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, making every effort to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
C: Let us pursue what makes for justice and peace, and for mutual upbuilding.
B: The Lord be with you.
C: And also with you.
B: Let us pray,
O God, you open the hearts of your faithful people by sending into us your Holy Spirit. Direct us by the light of that Spirit, that we may have a right judgment in all things and rejoice at all times in your peace, through Jesus Christ, your Son and our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever.,
B: I declare this assembly to be in session, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.